The dimensional formula of the coefficient of thermal conductivity is :
If L,Q,R represent inductance, charge and resistance respectively, the units of
[This question includes concepts from 12th syllabus]
1. will be those of current
2. will be those of energy
3. will be those of current
4. will be those of power
The quantity has dimensional formula same as [This question includes concepts from 12th syllabus]
A light-year is a unit of:
The magnitude of any physical quantity:
(1) depends on the method of measurement.
(2) does not depend on the method of measurement.
(3) is more in the SI system than in the CGS system.
(4) is directly proportional to the fundamental units of mass, length and time.
Which of the following is not equal to watt ?
(2) Ampere volt
(3) (Ampere)2 ohm
Newton–second is the unit of
(2) Angular momentum
Which of the following is not represented in correct unit
(2) Surface tension =
One second is equal to :
(1) 1650763.73 time periods of clock
(2) 652189.63 time periods of clock
(3) 1650763.73 time periods of clock
(4) 9192631770 time periods of clock
One nanometre is equal to: