Which of the following statements is incorrect?
1. ATP is synthesized through complex V.
2. Oxidation-reduction reactions produce proton gradient in respiration.
3. During aerobic respiration, the role of oxygen is limited to the terminal stage.
4. In ETC (Electron Transport Chain), one molecule of NADH+H+ gives rise to 2ATP molecules, and one FADH2 gives rise to 3 ATP molecules.
The number of substrate level of phosphorylations in one turn of citric acid cycle is
Pyruvate dehydrogenase activity during aerobic respiration requires :-
Conversion of glucose to glucose-6-phosphate, the first irreversible reaction of glycolysis, is catalyzed by:
Respiratory Quotient (RQ) value of tripalmitin is:
Which of the following statements regarding mitochondria is incorrect ?
1. Mitochondrial matrix contains single circular DNA molecule and ribosomes
2. Outer membranes is permeable to monomers of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
3. Enzymes of electron transport are embedded in outer membrane
4. Inner membrane is convoluted with infoldings
Where is the respiratory electron transport system (ETS) located in plants?
1. Mitochondrial matrix
2. Outer mitochondrial membrane
3. Inner mitochondrial membrane
4. Intermembrane space
Match List-I with List II
|(a) ETS complex-I||(i) Cyt be1|
|(b) ETS complex-II||(ii) Cyt a,a3 and 2 copper centres|
|(c) ETS complex III||(iii) NADH dehydrogenase|
|(d) ETS complex-IV||(iv) Ubiquinone and FADH dehydrogenase|
Choose the correct answer from the options given below: