I. Regulation of metabolic activities
II. Activation of certain enzymes
III. Involved in normal functioning of the cell wall and required for the formation of mitotic spindle.
Which of the following ion is best suitable for it?
Manganese is absorbed in the form of
Which of the form of Sulphur is absorbed by plants?
For the synthesis of Auxin and activation of carboxylase, which of the following ion is involved?
Best defined function of manganese in green plants is
1. photolysis of water
2. Calvin cycle
3. nitrogen fixation
4. water absorption
Which of the following is not related to Mg?
(1) Absorbed as Mg++
(2) Activates the enzymes of respiration, photosynthesis
(3) Involved in the synthesis of DNA and RNA
(4) Involved in the formation of spindle formation
Select the incorrect match
1. Low level of Mo, S, N – delay in flowering
2. Inhibition of cell division – due to lack of Mo, S, N, K
3. Death of tissue – due to deficiency of S, N, Cl
4. Chlorosis – due to deficiency of N, K, Mg, Fe, Mn
Which of the following does not has Sulphur?
(3) Coenzyme A
(4) Ascorbic Acid
Which of the following is not responsible for anion and cation balance?
Plants obtain Iron in the form of
(1) Ferric ions
(2) Ferrous ions
(4) Both B and C