Micronutrients are found in
(1) More than 10mmole per Kg of dry matter
(2) Less than 10mmole per Kg of dry matter
(3) Around 1mmole per Kg of dry matter
(4) Less than 1mmole per Kg of dry matter
Minerals known to be required in large amounts for plant growth include
1. Phosphorus, potassium, sulphur, calcium
2. calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper
3. potassium, phosphorus, selenium, boron
4. magnessium, sulphur, iron, zinc
How many of the following elements are considered to be micronutrients for plants?
Iron, Phosphorus, Sulphur, Magnesium, Copper, Boron, Zinc, Chlorine.
How many elements are found in plants?
(4) More than 60
Which one of the following elements is not an essential micronutrient for plant growth?
Which of the following statements is wrong?
(1) There are techniques that are able to detect the minerals even at a very low concentration i.e. 10 mg/mL
(2) Some plant species accumulate selenium and some others gold
(3) Some plant species nuclear test sites take up radioactive Strontium
(4) The criteria for essentiality of an element completely depends upon the amount of element
The elements are classified into Macronutrients and Micronutrients based on their
(1) Qualitative properties
(2) Structural properties
(3) Quantitative requirements
(4) Both B and C
The most abundant intracellular cation is
Which of the following micronutrients does not form components of fertiliser?
(1) Cu, Mn
(2) Zn, K
(3) Fe, Cu
(4) Cu, Zn