Hydroponics cannot be used in the commercial production of vegetables such as
(2) Seedless cucumber
Which of the following is the essential requirement of Hydroponics?
(1) Aeration to obtain the optimum growth
(2) Lage vessel
(3) Broader neck
(4) Cotton plugs for funnel adjustment
How many elements are found in plants?
(4) More than 60
Which of the following statements is wrong?
(1) There are techniques that are able to detect the minerals even at a very low concentration i.e. 10 mg/mL
(2) Some plant species accumulate selenium and some others gold
(3) Some plant species nuclear test sites take up radioactive Strontium
(4) The criteria for essentiality of an element completely depends upon the amount of element
The elements are classified into Macronutrients and Micronutrients based on their
(1) Qualitative properties
(2) Structural properties
(3) Quantitative requirements
(4) Both B and C
Micronutrients are found in
(1) More than 10mmole per Kg of dry matter
(2) Less than 10mmole per Kg of dry matter
(3) Around 1mmole per Kg of dry matter
(4) Less than 1mmole per Kg of dry matter
The total essential elements for plant are
The beneficial elements are
(1) Required by higher plants
(3) Other than 17 essential elements
(4) All of these
Which of the following is not a component of biomolecule is not contribute in structural elements of cell?
Which of the following is not a component of energy related chemical compound in plant?
(1) Magnesium in chlorophyll
(2) Phosphorus in ATP
(3) Carbon in DNA
(4) Both 1 and 2