Movement of water and mineral in cell wall & intercellular space is called as:-
Statement-1: Xylem transport can be unidirectional and bidirectional.
Statement-2: Both phloem loading and unloading is active process.
1. Both statements are correct.
2. Both statements are incorrect.
3. 1 is correct, 2 is incorrect.
4. 1 is incorrect, 2 is correct.
In the diagram given below showing the pathway of water movement in the root, A, B, C and D respectively represent:
1. Symplastic pathway, Apoplastic pathway, Phloem and Xylem
2. Apoplastic pathway, Symplastic pathway, Phloem and Xylem
3. Symplastic pathway, Apoplastic pathway, Xylem and Phloem
4. Apoplastic pathway, Symplastic pathway, Xylem and Phloem
Casparian bands are found in :