Match the following column I with column II.
|Column I||Column II|
|A. Synapsis aligns homologous chromosomes||(i) Anaphase II|
|B. Synthesis of RNA and protein||(ii) Zygotene|
|C. Action of enzyme recombinase||(iii) G2 - phase|
|D. Centromeres do not separate, but chromatids move towards opposite poles||(iv) Anaphase I|
1. A-(ii) B-(i) C-(iii) D-(iv)
2. A-(ii) B-(iii) C-(v) D-(iv)
3. A-(i) B-(ii) C-(v) D-(iv)
4. A-(ii) B-(iii) C-(iv) D-(v)
During which phase(s) of cell cycle, amount of DNA in a cell remains at 4 C level if the initial amount is denoted as 2C ?
1. G0 and G1
2. G1 and S
3. Only G2
4. G2 and M
In 'S' phase of the cell cycle
1. amount of DNA doubles in each cell.
2. amount of DNA remains same in each cell
3. chromosome number is increased
4. amount of DNA is reduced to half in each cell.
Given below is a schematic break-up of the phases/stages of cell cycle
Which one of the following is the correct indication of the stage/phase in the cell cycle?
3. D-Synthetic phase