Which of the following structure is not found in a prokaryotic cell?
1. Nuclear envelope
4. Plasma membrane
Match the columns and identify the correct option.
|Column I||Column II|
|A. Thylakoids||(i). Disc-shaped sacs
in Golgi apparatus
|B. Cristae||(ii). Condensed structure
|C. Cisternae||(iii). Flat membranous
sacs in stroma
|D. Chromatin||(iv). Infolding in
1. A-(iv) B-(iii) C-(i) D-(ii)
2. A-(iii) B-(iv) C-(i) D-(ii)
3. A-(iii) B-(i) C-(iv) D-(ii)
4. A-(iii) B-(iv) C-(ii) D-(i)
Identify the correct order of organization of genetic material from largest to smallest.
1. Chromosome, gene, genome, nucleotide
2. Genome, chromosome, nucleotide, gene
3. Genome, chromosome, gene, nucleotide
4. Chromosome, genome, nucleotide, gene
Balbiani rings are sites of?
1. Lipid synthesis
2. Nucleotide synthesis
3. Polysaccharide synthesis
4. RNA and protein synthesis
Which of the following is not membrane-bound?
The structures that help some bacteria to attach to rocks and/or host tissues are?
A protoplast is a cell:
1. Without plasma membrane
2. Without nucleus
3. Undergoing division
4. Without cell wall
Cellular organelles with membranes are:
1. Nucleus, ribosome and mitochondria
2. Chromosomes, ribosomes and endoplasmic reticulum
3. Endoplasmic reticulum, ribosome and nuclei
4. Lysosomes, Golgi apparatus and mitochondria
The structures that are formed by stacking of organised flattened membranous sacks in the chloroplasts are:
The chromosomes in which the centromere is situated close to one end are: