Which of the following statement about inclusion bodies incorrect ?
(1) These are involved in ingestion of food particles.
(2) They lie free in the cytoplasm.
(3) These represent reserve material in cytoplasm.
(4) They are not bound by any memberane.
Inclusion bodies of blue-green, purple, and green photosynthetic bacteria are :
1. Contractile vacuoles
2. Gas vacuoles
Balbiani rings are sites of
1. Lipid synthesis
2. Nucleotide synthesis
3. Polysaccharide synthesis
4. RNA and protein synthesis
Which of the following is not membrane bound?
What is true about ribosomes?
1. The prokaryotic ribosomes are 80S, where S stands for sedimentation coefficient
2. These are composed of ribonucleic acid and proteins
3. These are found only in eukaryotic cells
4. These are self-splicing introns of some RNAs