Which of the following is true for lysosomes
(1)membrane bound vesicles
(2)formed by golgibody
(3)rich in hydrolytic enzymes
(4)All of the above
Which of the following statement are correct:-
1. Lysosome contain a hydrolytic enzyme which acts in pH= 5
2. Glycosylation complete in the Golgi body.
3. Mitochondria are stained with vital stain Janus green B.
4. All of the above.
Lysosomal enzymes act at
1. Basic pH
2. Acidic pH
3. Neutral pH
4. Acidic pH inside lysosome and basic pH in cytosol
The organelles formed by the process of packaging in the golgi apparatus is
1. Double membrane organelle.
2. Possess single circular DNA molecule
3. Rich in hydrolases
4. Able to occupy up to 90 percent volume of the cell
Lysosomes are membrane-bound vesicular structures and are very rich in
1. DNAs, proteases, and lipases
2. Enzymes optimally active at the basic pH
3. Almost all types of hydrolases
4. RNAs, carbohydrase and cathepsin
Which of the following statements is not correct?
1. Lysosomes are formed by the process of packaging in the endoplasmic reticulum.
2. Lysosomes have numerous hydrolytic enzymes
3. The hydrolytic enzyme of lysosomes are active under acidic pH
4. Lysosomes are membrane bound structure.
How many of the following biomolecules can be digested by lysosomes?
(Carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, nucleic acids)
Consider the following statements:
I. In animal cells, lipid like steroidal hormones are synthesized in SER.
II. Golgi apparatus is the important site for formation of glycoproteins & glycolipids.
III. Lysosomes carry alkaline hydrolases.
Which of the above statements are true?
1. I and II only
2. I and III only
3. II and III only
4. I, II and III
Which of the following pair of organelles does not contain DNA?
1. Nuclear envelope and Mitochondria
2. Mitochondria and Lysosomes
3. Chloroplast and Vacuoles
4. Lysosomes and vacuoles