Closed vascular bundles lack
1. Ground tissue
2. Conjuctive tissue
In Dicots, Secondary growth is possible because of
2. xylem and Phloem
3. Vascular bundle
4. Both 2. and 3.
Radial vascular bundle arrangement is most common in
2. stem, and roots
4. All of the above
In dicot stem the vascular bundle is:-
1. Conjoint, open and with exarch protoxylem.
2. Conjoint, open and with endarch protoxylem.
3. Conjoint and closed.
4. Scattered, each surrounded by a sclerenchymatous bundle sheath.
In radial vascular bundle xylem and phloem are present on _____________radii and in
1. different and consecutive
2. same and alternate
3. different and alternate
4. same and consecutive
The vascular bundle shown in the diagram is most likely to be seen in:
1. Monocot stem
2. Dicot stem
3. Monocot root
4. Dicot root
Conjoint open vascular bundles are present in
1. stem of dicots only
2. stem of dicots and gymnosperms
3. stem of monocots and gymnosperms
4. stem of monocots only
Some vascular bundles are described as open
because these :
1. are not surrounded by pericycle
2. are surrounded by pericycle but no
3. are capable of producing secondary xylem
4. possess conjunctive tissue between xylem