Placenta and pericarp are both edible portions in :
When the margins of sepals or petals overlap one another without any particular direction, the condition is termed as:
Which one of the following statements is correct?
1. The seed in grasses is not endospermic
2. Mango is a parthenocarpic fruit
3. A proteinaceous aleurone layer is present in maize gain.
4. A sterile pistil is called a staminode.
An example of edible underground stem is:
3. Sweet potato
An aggregate fruit is one which develops from
1. Multicarpellary syncarppous gynoecium
2. Multicarpellary apocarpous gynoecium
3. Complete inflorescence
4. Multicarpellary superior ovary