Choose the wrong statement.
1. Penicillium is multicellular and produces antibiotics.
2. Neurospora is used in the study of biochemicalgenetics.
3. Morels and truffles are poisonous mushrooms.
4. Yeast is unicellular and useful in fermentation.
Which one single organism or the pair of organisms is correctly assigned to its or their named taxonomic group'?
1. Paramecium and Plasmodium belong to the same kingdom as that of Penicillium
2. Lichen is a composite organism formed from the symbiotic association of an algae and a protozoan
3. Yeast is used in making bread and brew is a fungus
4. Nostoc and Anabaena are examples of Protista