Chromatophores take part in
The imperfect fungi which are decomposers of litter and help in mineral cycling belong to
Select wrong statement.
1. The viroids were discovered by D.J lvanowski
2. W.M Stanley showed that viruses could be crystallized.
3. The term 'contagium vivum fluidum' was coined by MW Beijerinck
4. Mosaic disease in tobacco and AIDS in human beings are caused by viruses.
Which one is the wrong statement?
1. Archegonia are found in Bryophyta, Pteridophyta and Gymnosperms.
2. Mucor has biflagellate Zoospores
3. Haploid endosperm is typical feature of gymnosperms.
4. Brown algae have chlorophyll a and c fucoxanthin.
Cell wall is absent in :
Choose the wrong statement.
1. Penicillium is multicellular and produces antibiotics.
2. Neurospora is used in the study of biochemicalgenetics.
3. Morels and truffles are poisonous mushrooms.
4. Yeast is unicellular and useful in fermentation.
In which group of organisms the Cell walls form two thin overlapping shells which fit together?
4. Slime moulds
Pick up the wrong statement.
1. Cell wall is absent in Animalia.
2. Protista have photosynthetic and heterotropic modes of nutrition
3. Some fungi are edible
4. Nuclear membrane is present in Monera.
Which of the following are most suitable indicators of SO2 pollution in the environment?
Which one of the following matches is correct?
|(b) Alternaria||Sexual reproduction Absent||Deuteromycetes|
|(c) Mucor||Reproduction by conjugation||Ascomycetes|
|(d) Agaricus||Parasitic fungus||Basidiomycetes|