Which one of the following belongs to the family Muscidae?
2. House fly
3. Fire fly
Herbarium, Botanical gardens, Museum, Zoological parks and Key are considered as:
1. Trophic aids
2. Environmental aids
3. Pollution aids
4. Taxonomical aids
Which of the following is against the rules of ICBN?
1. Hand written scientific names should be underlined.
2. Every species should have a generic name and a specific epithet.
3. Scientific names are in Latin and should be italized.
4. Generic and specific names should be written starting with small letters.
The contrasting characteristics generally in a pair used for identification of animals in Taxonomic Key are referred to as :
Select the correctly written scientific name of Mango which was first described by Carolus Linnaeus :
1. Mangifera Indica
2. Mangifera indica Car. Linn.
3. Mangifera indica Linn.
4. Mangifera indica