1. Extension, Denaturation, Annealing
2. Annealing, Extension, Denaturation
3. Denaturation, Extension, Annealing
4. Denaturation, Annealing, Extension
The DNA fragments separated on an agarose gel can be visualized after staining with:
2. Aniline blue
3. Ethidium bromide
4. Bromophenol blue
The process of separation and purification of expressed protein before marketing is called:
1. Downstream processing
3. Post-product processing
4. Upstream processing
DNA fragments are:
1. Negatively charged
3. Either positively charged depending on their size
4. Positively charged
A gene whose expression helps to identify transformed cell is known as:
|3.||Structural gene||4.||Selectable marker|
What is the criterion for the movement of DNA fragments on agarose gel during gel electrophoresis?
1. The smaller the fragment size, the farther it moves
2. Positively charged fragment move to farther end
3. Negatively charged fragments do not move
4. The larger the fragment size, the farther it moves
Which of the following is not a component of downstream processing?
A foreign DNA and plasmid cut by the same restriction endonuclease can be joined to form a recombinant plasmid using?
1. Eco Rl
2. taq polymerase
3. polymerase lll
Which of the following restriction enzymes produces blunt ends?
1. Sal l
2. Eco RV
4. Hind lll