The complex animals mainly consist of how many types of tissues?
What is the association of two or more organs interacting physically or chemically to perform a particular function called as :
(1) Tissue-organ system
(2) Organ system
(3) Cellular-tissue system
(4) Animal tissue
Coordinatlon, homeostasis and response to stimuli is the function of
(1) Epithelial tissue
(2) Muscular tissue
(3) Connective tissue
(4) Nervous tissue
Which of the following statement correctly defines a tissue?
(1) A group of cells having different anatomy can perform a specific function.
(2) An aggregate of similar cells forming a definite kind of structure performing a specific function.
(3) Single cell which has ability to perform specific functions in association with other cells.
(4) Two or more organs having similar cells perform similar functions in association with each other.
According to which of the following properties, the structure of a particular cell varies inside a tissue :
(1) Origin of the cell
(2) Nucleus of the cell
(3) Function of the cell
(4) Due to the function of surrounding cells
Which among the following organs possess all the four types of tissue?
(4) Fallopian tubes
Select the incorrect statement
1. The columnar epithelium is present in the stomach and intestine
2. Cilia move the particle in a specific direction
3. Cilia are present in fallopian tube and bronchioles
4. In PCT simple squamous epithelium is present
The type of epithelial cells which line the inner
surface of fallopian tubes, bronchioles and small
bronchi are known as :-
1. Squamous epithelium
2. Columnar epithelium
3. Ciliated epithelium
4. Cubical epithelium
The air sacs in the lungs are comprised of
1. simple squamous
2. simple columnar
3. simple cuboidal
The epithelium shown in the following figure is ___________. They are mainly present in the inner surface of hollow organs like ___________
1. Ciliated cuboidal, neck of nephron
2. Ciliated columnar, trachea, loop of Henle
3. Ciliated columnar, bronchioles and fallopian tubes
4. Pseudostratified trachea columnar, trachea and large bronchi