The expansion of until mass of a perfect gas at constant pressure is shown in the diagram. Here
1. a = volume, b = °C temperature
2. a = volume, b = K temperature
3. a = °C temperature, b = volume
4. a = K temperature, b = volume
3. In the given graph line have a positive slop with x‐axis and negative intercept on Y‐axis. So we can write the equation of line y=mx-C .......i According to Charle's law Vt=V0273t+V0 , by rewriting this equation we get t=273V0Vt-273 .......ii By comparing i and ii we can say that time is represented on Y‐axis and volume in X‐axis.