Which of the following cannot overcome seed Dormancy?
(3) Changes in environmental Conditions
(4) Phenolic Acids
Seed coat barrier in some seeds cannot be broken by
(1) Vigorous shaking
(2) Mechanical abrasions using knives, sandpaper
(3) Chilling conditions
(4) Microbial action
Effect of inhibitory substances cannot be removed by…..in order to overcome seed Dormancy.
(1) Chilling conditions
(2) Application of GA
(3) Application of Nitrates
(4) Application of Para-ascorbic acid
Which of the following is not a natural mean to remove seed coat?
(1) Microbial action
(2) Passage through Digestive tract
(3) Vigorous shaking
(4) Both B and C
Find the incorrect statement.
(1) Can be caused by immature embryos
(2) Can be overcome by natural means and various other man made measures
(3) ABA has no effects over seed Dormancy
(4) GA can overcome seed Dormancy
Which of the following is not a reason of seed being dormant?
(1) Impermeable and hard seed coat
(3) Phenolic Acids, Para Ascorbic Acid
(4) External temperature
Seed Dormancy is
(1) Controlled by external environment
(2) Controlled by endogenous conditions
(3) Controlled by external environment and as well as endogenous conditions
(4) Controlled by external environment only
Which of the following is not an example of of biennial plants?
Biennial plants are
(1) Monocarpic plants
(2) Flower for two seasons
(3) Flower in first season
(4) All of these
Winter varieties resume their Growth in