The correct statement among the following regarding CsBr3 is -
1. It is a covalent compound.
2. It contains Cs2+ and Br- ions.
3. It contains Cs+, Br- and Br2 lattice molecules.
4. It contains Cs+ and ions.
Hypo is chemically:
If NaOH is added to an aqueous solution of Zn2+ ions, a white precipitate appears and on adding axcess NaOH, the precepitate dissolves. In this solution zinc exists in the:
1. cationic part
2. anionic part
3. both in cationic and anionic parts
4. there is no zinc left in the solution
Brine is chemically:
1. conc. solution of Na2CO3
2. conc. solution of Na2SO4
3. conc. solution of NaCl
4. conc. solution of alum
NO2 is obtained by heating:
Soda lime is:
1. Na2CO3 + CaO
2. NaOH + NaHCO3
3. NaOH + CaO
4. NaH + Na2CO3
Molecular formula of Glauber's salt is :
Among the following, which has minimum solubility in water?
Common table salt becomes moist and does not pour easily in rainy season because:
1. It contains magnesium chloride.
2. It contains magnesium carbonate.
3. It melts slightly in rainy season.
4. Sodium chloride is hygroscopic.
A mixture of Al(OH)3 and Fe(OH)3 can be separated easily by treating it with: