The nitrogen fixing bacteria are
(1) Always free living
(2) Generally free living aerobes but during nitrogen fixing event it becomes anaerobic
(3) Always anaerobic
(4) Generally anaerobic but under nitrogen fixing event, it becomes aerobic
The energy required, for the process of nitrogen metabolism comes from
(1) Respiration of the host cells
(2) Oxidation of the host cells
(3) Respiration of the bacterial cells
(4) Oxidation of the bacterial cells
Ammonium is used to synthesise amino acids in plants which of the following is not a way?
(1) Reductive Amination
(3) Oxidative amination
(4) All of these
Reductive animation is
(1) Conversion of ammonia to alpha ketoglutarate and forms glutamate
(2) Ammonia reacts with alpha ketoglutarate and forms glutamate
(3) Ammonia reacts with glutamate and forms alpha-ketoglutaric acid
(4) Conversion of ammonia to glutamate
Which of the following is an ezyme of reductive animation?
(1) Glutamate oxidase
(2) Glutamate dehydrogenase
(3) Glutamate carboxylase
(4) Aspartate oxidase
During reductive animation
(1) NADH gets converted to NAD+
(2) NADPH gets converted to NADP
(3) NADP gets converted to NADPH
(4) NAD+ gets converted to NADH
(1) Involves the transfer of amino group from one amino acid to the keto group of keto acid.
(2) Involves the transfer of amino group from one amino acid to the amino group of another amino acid
(3) Involves the transfer of keto group from one amino acid to the keto group of keto acid
(4) Involves the transfer of ke to group of keto acid to the keto group of keto acid
Transamination involves an enzyme?
(3) Transaminase reductase
(4) Reductive dehydrogenase
The main amino acid over which Transamination occurs.
The most important amides of plants are
(3) a structural part of proteins
(4) All of these