Find the wrong one.
(1) Essential nutrient element required by plants in the greatest amount
(2) It is absorbed mainly as nitrite
(3) It is required by all parts of the plants particularly the meristematic tissue and metabolically active cells
(4) One of the major constituents of proteins, Nucleic Acid and vitamins
Nitrogen is mainly absorbed as
(4) All of these
Which of the following form is absorbed for the requirement of Phosporus?
(1) Dihydrogen Phosphate, Hydrogen phosphate
(2) Phosphoric Acid
(4) Phosphic Acid
Phosphorus is not a component of
(1) Cell membrane
(2) Certain Proteins
Which of the following ion is required more in meristematic tissues, buds, leaves and root tips?
Which of the following is not associated with potassium ions?
(1) Maintain anion-cation balance in cells
(2) Involved in protein synthesis
(3) Involved in opening and closing of stomata and activation of enzyme
(4) Maintenance of the turgidity of the cells and all phosphorespiration reactions
Calcium is required by
Find the incorrect one.
(1) Meristematic and Differentiating tissues
(2) Used in synthesis of Cell membrane as calcium pectate in the middle lamella
(3) It accumulates in older leaves
(4) It is needed during the formation of mitotic spindle
I. Regulation of metabolic activities
II. Activation of certain enzymes
III. Involved in normal functioning of the cell wall and required for the formation of mitotic spindle.
Which of the following ion is best suitable for it?
Which of the following is not related to Mg?
(1) Absorbed as Mg++
(2) Activates the enzymes of respiration, photosynthesis
(3) Involved in the synthesis of DNA and RNA
(4) Involved in the formation of spindle formation
Which of the following ion is important for maintaining ribosome structure?