Which of the following statements is wrong?
(1) There are techniques that are able to detect the minerals even at a very low concentration i.e. 10 ng/mL
(2) Some plant species accumulate selenium and some others gold
(3) Some plant species nuclear test sites take up radioactive Strontium
(4) The criteria for essentiality of an element completely depends upon the amount of element
Which of the following is not a criteria for the essentiality of an element?
(1) The element must be absolutely necessary for supporting normal growth and reproduction
(2) In the absence of element, the plant is not able to complete their life cycle or set the seeds
(3) The requirement of that element must be specific can be replacable by another element
(4) The element must be directly involved in metabolism
The elements are classified into Macronutrients and Micronutrients based on their
(1) Qualitative properties
(2) Structural properties
(3) Quantitative requirements
(4) Both B and C
Which of the following can be a Macronutrient?
(4) All of these
Which of the following cannot be Macronutrient?
Which of the following Macronutrient is absorbed from soil as mineral nutrition?
Micronutrients are found in
(1) More than 10mmole per Kg of dry matter
(2) Less than 10mmole per Kg of dry matter
(3) Around 1mmole per Kg of dry matter
(4) Less than 1mmole per Kg of dry matter
Which of the following cannot be a Micronutrient?
The option which doesn't carry at least one Micronutrient is
Which of the following is Macronutrient?