Two waves having sinusoidal waveforms have different wavelengths and different amplitude. They will be having
(1) Same pitch and different intensity
(2) Same quality and different intensity
(3) Different quality and different intensity
(4) Same quality and different pitch
(1) The pitch depends upon the frequency of the source. As the two waves have different amplitude therefore they having different intensity. While quality depends on number of harmonics/overtone produced and their relative intensity. Assuming that their frequencies are the same.