If two molecules of sucrose have to be respired, how many molecules of ATP are net gained in aerobic oxidation of glucose?
During which of the following steps of Glycolysis, Phosphorylation does not occur?
(1) Conversion of Glucose to Glucose-6-P
(2) Conversion of Glucose-6-P to Fructose-6-P
(3) Conversion of Fructose-6-P to Fructose 1,6 bisphoshate
(4) Both A and C
Which of the following is an energy utilizing step in glycolysis?
(1) Conversion of Glucose-6-P to Fructose-6-P
(2) Conversion of 2 Phosphoglycerate to Phosphoenolpyruvate
(3) Conversion of Phosphoenolpyruvate to pyruvate
(4) Conversion Fructose-6-P to Fructose- 1,6 -bisphoshate
The energy utilizing step of glycolysis is..…
(1) 1st and 3rd steps
(2) 3rd step only
(3) Last step only
(4) 1st step only
The splitting of Fructose-1,6 bisphoshate result in
(1) Production of two pyruvates
(2) One PGAL and one Dihydroxy acetone phosphate
(3) Two PGAL
(4) One PGA and one DHAP
The source of phosphorus in conversion of PGAL to BPGA is
(1) Inorganic Phosphate
The step of Glycolysis where NADH is produced actually results in
P.Oxidation of PGAL
Q.Reduction of NAD+
R.Production of BPGA
S.Use of Inorganic phosphate
T. Production of NADH+ H+
The energy yielding steps of glycolysis are
(1) Conversion of PGA to BPGA and Conversion of PGAL to DHAP
(2) Conversion of PGAL to PGA and Conversion of BPGA to PGA
(3) Conversion of BPGA to PGA and Conversion of PEP to Pyruvate
(4) Conversion of pyruvate to PEP and PGAL to DHAP
What is the total amount of ATP produced in Glycolysis?
What is the total amount of ATP produced in the aerobic oxidation of Glucose in Glycolysis?