The muscles which have striped appearance under the microscope can be
(1) Striated muscles
(2) Cardiac muscles
(3) Skeletal muscles
(4) All of these
The muscles which have no striations and are smooth in appearance, cannot be
(1) Non striated muscles
(2) Involuntary muscles
(3) Visceral muscles
(4) Cardiac muscles
Which of the following is not a feature of skeletal muscles?
(1) Are associated with skeletal components of the body
(2) Striped appearance
(3) Voluntary control
(4) Transportation of food through digestive tract
The primary function of skeletal muscles would not be
(1) Locomotory actions
(2) Change in body postures
(3) Movement of gamete through genital tract
(4) Both B and C
Which of the following is not a feature of Visceral muscles?
(1) Located in visceral organs of the body like the alimentary canal
(2) No striations and smooth in appearance
(3) Involuntary muscles
(4) Transportation of food through Digested tract and maintenance of body postures are Main functions of it.
Which of the following is not a feature of cardiac muscles?
(1) Muscles of heart
(2) Muscles assemble in a unbranched pattern
Skeletal muscles is made up of
(1) Many muscle bundles
(3) Both A and B are correct
(4) Only microfilaments
Which of the following holds all the muscle bundle together in a muscle?
(2) Collagenous connective tissue layer
(4) Both A and B
Sarcolemma is outer plasma membrane of
(2) Muscle Fibre
(4) Muscle bundle
Which of the following is a syncitium?
(2) Muscle fibre