What does result in dyad of cells?
The stage between two meiosis is
1.Simpler than Prophase but complex than Prophase I
2.Complex than Prophase I
3.Simpler than Prophase I
4.All of these
When does Prophase II start usually?
(1) Chromosomes are fully elongated
(2) Before chromosomes are fully condensed
(3) Before chromosomes are fully elongated
(4) After chromosomes are fully elongated
By the end of Prophase II, chromosomes become
Which of the following phases is equivalent to Prophase II?
Which of the following phases is equivalent to Metaphase II?
Which of the following phases is equivalent to Anaphase II?
2. Metaphase I
Simultaneous splitting of the centromeres of each chromosome occur in
The motion of sister Chromatids toward opposite poles of the cell occurs by
1. Shortening of microtubules attached to centromere
2. Shortening of microtubules attached to kinetochores
3. Shortening of microtubules attached to Metaphase plate
4. Shortening of microtubules attached to other homologous chromosomes