In two Kingdom classification plantae had all bacteria, algae and fungi with them on the basis of
(1) Presence of cell walls
(2) Presence of nuclear membrane
(3) Presence of some kind of body organization
(4) Presence of different mode of nutrition
Which is wrongly matched?
(1) Fungi - Heterotrophic group
(2) Prokaryotes- Protista
(3) Unicellular+nuclear membrane possessing - Protista
(4) Chlamydomonas and amoeba - Protista
What kind of similarities are not targeted for evolving better classification system?
Which is not correct with respect to bacteria?
(1) Sole members of kingdom monera
(2) Most abundant organisms
(3) Snow does not host any life forms
(4) Endo or ecto parasite
Comma shaped bacteria are
Which of the following is incorrect about bacteria?
(1) Simple structure
(2) Not so extensive metabolic activity
(3) Complex behaviour
(4) Can be autotrophic
Which of the following is not archaebacteria?
Hot spring hosts which kind of archaebacteria?
Which organisms are responsible for the production of biogas?
The characteristic feature of eubacteria is -
(1) Rigid cell wall
(2) Flagellum in motile ones
(3) Chlorophyll a
(4) all of these