If any organism has eukaryotic cells with no cellulose in cell wall and does not form compact tissue or organ level of organization, what kind of kingdom its should belong to (according to Whittaker)?
If an organism is made up of eukaryotic cell with cellular level of body organization, where should it be kept?
If any organism has non cellulosic cell wall where can it be placed according to whittaker's system of classification?
(4) Both (1) and (3)
The organism in which cell wall is found and made up of Polysaccharides and amino acid will be grouped under
The organism in which organ system level of body organization is found are
(1) Plantae and Animalia
(4) None of the above
The organism with nuclear membrane, cellular level of body plan and autotrophic mode of nutrition can be-
Holozoic mode of nutrition is observed in
If only the mode of nutrition were to be considered then how many Kingdoms has to be together under saprophytic mode of nutrition
(1) Except plantae and Animalia all three
(2) Except monera and plantae all three
(3) Except plantae all four
(4) Monera and protista
In two Kingdom classification plantae had all bacteria, algae and fungi with them on the basis of
(1) Presence of cell walls
(2) Presence of nuclear membrane
(3) Presence of some kind of body organization
(4) Presence of different mode of nutrition
Which is wrongly matched?
(1) Fungi - Heterotrophic group
(2) Prokaryotes- Protista
(3) Unicellular+nuclear membrane possessing - Protista
(4) Chlamydomonas and amoeba - Protista