Which of the following statement is not correct regarding biological classification?
(1) Gross morphology was not considered in two Kingdom classification
(2) Classification system has undergone many changes over the time
(3) Two Kingdoms are constant throughout just the concept of understanding them has been changed
(4) Nature of wall and method of reproduction was the two criteria which were also needed to consider after two kingdom classification.
The five kingdom classification system was given by
Whittaker’s system of classification does not has
Which out of the following was not the basis of the five kingdom classification?
(1) Cell structure
(2) Thallus organization
(3) Phylogenetic Relationship
(4) Gross morphology
If any organism has eukaryotic cells with no cellulose in cell wall and does not form compact tissue or organ level of organization, what kind of kingdom its should belong to (according to Whittaker)?
If an organism is made up of eukaryotic cell with cellular level of body organization, where should it be kept?
If any organism has non cellulosic cell wall where can it be placed according to whittaker's system of classification?
(4) Both (1) and (3)
The organism in which cell wall is found and made up of Polysaccharides and amino acid will be grouped under
The organism in which organ system level of body organization is found are
(1) Plantae and Animalia
(4) None of the above
The organism with nuclear membrane, cellular level of body plan and autotrophic mode of nutrition can be-