Which of the following is correct?
(1) All fungi are filamentous.
(2) Transfer of DNA from one bacteria to another bacteria cannot take place.
(3) Virus cannot have both DNA and RNA.
(4) Protists reproduce asexually only.
(3) Virus is a nucleoprotein entity which is able to utilize the synthetic machinery of a living cell of another organiism for its multiplication which does not involve growth and division. The nucleic acid is either DNA or RNA but never both. DNA containing viruses are called deoxyviruses while RNA containing viruses are termed as riboviruses.