Which of the following is a DNA containing double shelled virus?
(1) Hepatitis A
(2) Hepatitis B
(3) Hepatitis C
(4) Hepatitis D
Azolla increases soil fertility of
Saprotrophs live on dead organic matter, which they utilize
(1) by phagocytosis
(2) after digestion by extracellular enzymes synthesised by them
(3) by endocytosis
(4) by pinocytosis
Select the option that correctly identifies the different genera (A, B, C and D) of Kingdom Fungi shown in figure.
The protists have
(1) only free nucleic acid aggregates
(2) membrance bound nucleoproteins lying embedded in the cytoplasm
(3) nucleoprotein in direct contact with the rest of the cell substance
(4) none of these
In prokaryotes, genetic recombination can occur during
(4) all of these
which of the following structures helps in the respiration of lichens?
(1) single stranded RNA not enclosed by protein coat
(2) single stranded DNA not enclosed by protein coat
(3) double straded DNA enclosed by protein coat
(4) double stranded RNA enclosed by protein coat
Which one of the following pairs is correctly matched?
- Parasite in the roots of leguminous plants
- Mineral uptake from soil
- Production of biogas
- The disease ring worm
Which one of the following is correctly matched regarding an Institute and its location?
(1) National Institute of Virology - Pune
(2) National Institute of Communicable Diseases-Lucknow
(3) Central Drug Research Institute-Kasauli
(4) National Institute of Nutrition-Mumbai