A fruit developed from hypanthodium inflorescence is called
An example of a seed with endosperm, perisperm and caruncle is
The fleshy receptacle of synconous of fig encloses a number of
The length of different internodes in a culm of sugarcane is variable because of
1. shoot apical meristem
2. position of axillary buds
3. size of leaf lamina at the node below each internode
4. intercalary meristem
Replum is present in the ovary of flower of
The fruit is chambered, developed from inferior ovary and has seeds with succulent testa in
Pineapple (annanas) fruit develops from:
(1) a unilocular polycarpillary flower
(2) a multipistillate syncarpous flower
(3) a cluster of compactly borne flowers on a common axis
(4) a multilocular monocarpillary flower
In which of the following fruits is the edible part the aril?
(1) Custard apple
What type of placentation is seen in sweet pea?
(3) Free central
The examples (s) of modified leaves are
(1) tendrils of pea
(2) spines of cacti
(3) pitcher of the pitcher plant
(4) all of the above.