Among bitter gourd, mustard, brinjal, pumpkin, China rose, lupin, cucumber, sunnhemp, gram, guava, bean, chili, plum, Petunia, tomato, rose, Withania, potato, onion, aloe and tulip, how many plants have hypogynous flower?
In China rose the flowers are
(1) actinomorphic, hypogynous with twisted aestivation
(2) actinomorphic, epigynous with valvate aestivation
(3) zygomorphic, hypogynous wit imbricate aestivation
(4) zygomorphic, epigynous with twisted aestivation
Placentation in tomato and lemon is
2. free central
Cymose inflorescence is present in
Phyllode is present in
(3) Australian Acacia
The gynoecium consists of many free pistils in flowers of
Which one of the following is correctly matched?
(1) Onion - Bulb
(2) Ginger - Sucker
(3) Chlamydomonas - Conidia
(4) Yeast - Zoospores
How many plants in the list given below have composite fruits that develop from an inflorescence?
Walnut, poppy, radish, fig, pineapple, apple, tomato, mulberry
Which one of the following statements is correct?
(1) Seeds of orchids have oil-rich endosperm
(2) Placentation in primrose is basal
(3) Flower of tulip is a modified shoot
(4) In tomato, fruit is a capsule
The correct floral formula of chilli is