Which one of the following is wrong about Chara?
(1) Upper oogonium, and lower round anthredium
(2) Globule and nucule present on the same plant
(3) Upper anthredium and lower oogonium
(4) Globule is male reproductive structure
(3) Both anthrediuym and oogonium are the male and the female reproductive structures respectively. They have sterile jackets on their surface. In almost all algae of class-Chlorophyceae, the structure like globule (male sex organ) present lower side, while the nucule (female sex organ) present upper side of sterile vegetative (leaf like) structure.