Which one of the following statements is not correct?
(1) Offspring produced by the asexual reproduction are called clone
(2) Microscopic, motile asexual reproductive structures are called zoospores
(3) In potato, banana and ginger, the plantlets arise from the internodes present in the modified stem.
(4) Water hyacinth, growing in the standing water, drains oxygen from water that leads to death of fishes.
(3) Statement (3) is incorrect as in potato, banana and ginger new plantlets always arise from the nodes of the modified stem. Internodes are the area between the two nodes.