Which one of the following is not a correct statement?
(1) Herbarium houses dried, pressed and preserved plant specimens
(2) Botanical gardens have collection of living plants for reference
(3) A museum has collection of photographs of plants and animals
(4) Key is a taxonomic aid for identification of specimens
(3) Museums have collection of preserved plants and animal specimens for study and reference specimens are preserved in the containers in preservative solutions. Herbarium is a store house at collected plant specimens that are dried, pressed and preserved on sheets. Botanical gardens have collection of living plants for reference. Key is a taxonomic aid for identification of plants and animals based on the similarities and dissimilarities.