Read the assertion and reason carefully to mark the correct option out of the options given below:
(1) If both assertion and reason are true and the reason is the correct explanation of the assertion.
(2) If both assertion and reason are true but reason is not the correct explanation of the assertion.
(3) If assertion is true but reason is false.
(4) If the assertion and reason both are false.
(5) If assertion is false but reason is true.
Assertion : Displacement of a body is vector sum of the area under velocity-time graph.
Reason : Displacement is a vector quantity.
Concept Videos :-
Concept Questions :-