Read the assertion and reason carefully to mark the correct option out of the options given below:
(1) If both assertion and reason are true and the reason is the correct explanation of the assertion.
(2) If both assertion and reason are true but reason is not the correct explanation of the assertion.
(3) If assertion is true but reason is false.
(4) If the assertion and reason both are false.
(5) If assertion is false but reason is true.
Assertion : The position-time graph of a uniform motion in one dimension of a body can have negative slope.
Reason : When the speed of body decreases with time, the position-time graph of the moving body has negative slope.
Concept Videos :-
Concept Questions :-