The mucosal layer in the stomach form irregular folds known as:-
4. crypts of Lieberkuhn
What regulates the opening of oesophagus into the stomach?
1. A membranous valve
2. A muscular sphincter
3. A mesodermal septum
4. A cartilaginous flap
Match each item in Column I with one item in Column II and chose your answer from the codes given below:
3. citrus fruits
4. synthesized in human body
I II III IV
1. 1 2 3 4
2. 2 1 4 3
3. 2 1 3 4
4. 1 2 4 3
Which cells of ‘Crypts of Lieberkuhn' secrete antibacterial lysozyme?
(1) Argentaffin cells
(2) Paneth oaks
(3) Zymogen cells
(4) Kupffer cells
A baby boy aged two years is admitted to play-school and passes through a dental check-up. The dentist observed that the boy had twenty teeth. Which teeth were absent?
Which of the following guards the opening of hepatopancreatic duct into the duodenum ?
(1) Illeocaecal valve
(2) Pyloric sphincter
(3) Sphincter of Oddi
(4) Semilunar valve
In the stomach, gastric acid is secreted by the:-
(1) parietal cells
(2) peptic cells
(3) acidic cells
(4) gastrin secreting cells
The primary dentition in human differs from permanent dentition in not having one of the
following type of teeth
The enzyme that is not present in succus entericus is
Which of the following statement is not correct ?
1. Brunner's glands are present in the submucosa of stomach and secret pepsinogen.
2. Goblet cells are present in the mucosa of intestine and secret mucus.
3. Oxyntic cells are present in the mucosa of stomach and secret HCl.
4. Acini are present in the pancreas and secrete carboxypeptidase