Chronic auto immune disorder affecting neuro muscular junction leading to fatigue, weakening and paralysis of skeletal muscle is called as:
(1) Myasthenia gravis
(4) Muscular dystrophy
Match List-I with List-II
|(a) Scapula||(i) Cartilaginous joints|
|(b) Cranium||(ii) Flat bone|
|(c) Sternum||(iii) Fibrous joints|
|(d) Vertebral column||(iv) Triangular flat bone|
Choose the correct answer from the options given below.
Match the following columns and select the correct option
Column - I Column - II
(a) Gout (i) Decreased levels of estrogen
(b) Osteoporosis (ii) Low ions in the blood
(c) Tetany (iii) Accumulation of uric acid crystals
(d) Muscular dystrophy (iv) Autoimmune disorder
(v) Genetic disorder
1. (a)-(ii), (b)-(i), (c)-(iii), (d)-(iv)
2. (a)-(iii), (b)-(i), (c)-(ii), (d)-(v)
3. (a)-(iv), .(b)-(v), (c)-(i), (d)-(ii)
4. (a)-(i), (b)-(ii), (c)-(iii), (d)-(iv)
Which of the following muscular disorders is inherited?
3. Muscular dystrophy
4. Myasthenia gravis
Select the correct option.
1. There are seven pairs of vertebrosternal, three pairs of vertebrochondral and two pairs of vertebral ribs.
2. 8th, 9th and 10th pairs of ribs articulate directly with the sternum.
3. 11th and 12th pairs of ribs are connected to the sternum with the help of hyaline cartilage.
4. Each rid is a flat thin bone and all the ribs are connected dorsally to the thoracic vertebrae and ventrally to the sternum.
Match the following joints with the bones involved:
|(a)||Gliding joint||(i)||Between carpal and metacarpal of thumb|
|(b)||Hinge joint||(ii)||Between Atlas and Axis|
|(c)||Pivot joint||(iii)||Between the Carpals|
|(d)||Saddle joint||(iv)||Between Humerus and Ulna|
Select the correct option from the following:
Which of the following diseases is an auto-immune disorder?
1. Myasthenia gravis
The pivot joint between atlas and axis is a type of:
1. Cartilaginous joint
2. Synovial joint
3. Saddle joint
4. Fibrous joint