In which of the following pairs, both the species are not isostructural?
2. Diamond, silicon carbide
The stability of +1 oxidation state among Al, Ga, In and Tl increases in the sequence
A compound among the following having a similar structure to graphite is -
Which of these is not a monomer for a high molecular mass silicone polymer ?
The basic structural unit of silicates is :
A compound among the following that is least likely to behave as a Lewis base is-
1. Sheet silicate
3. Three dimensional silicate
4. Linear chain silicate
Which of the following oxide is amphoteric?
Which of the following statements is incorrect?
1. NaHCO3 on heating gives Na2CO3
2. Pure sodium metal dissolves in liquid ammonia to give a blue solution.
3. NaOH reacts with glass to give sodium silicate
4. Aluminium reacts with excess NaOH to give Al(OH)3
Which one of the following anions is present in the chain structure silicates?