The root is covered at
(1) The Apex of the root by root cap
(2) The base of the stem by the root cap
(3) The base of maturation zone by root cap
(4) The Apex of the zone of elongation by the root cap
The region of meristematic activity has cells of
(1) Small size, thin walled and with dense protoplasm
(2) Large size, thick walled and with the loose protoplasm
(3) Small size, thin walled with loose protoplasm
(4) Large size,thin walled and with dense protoplasm
The region ………. to the region of meristematic activity is called region of elongation?
Which of the following is the region responsible for the growth of the root?
(1) Region of Elongation
(2) Region of Meristem
(3) Region of Maturation
(4) Region of Root cap
Which of the following is not correct about root hair?
(2) Delicate and thread like
(3) Absorb water and minerals
(4) Formed by pericycle of the roots
Which of the following roots have same function?
(1) Carrot, Sweet Potato
(2) Potato and Sweet Potato
(3) Turnip and Potato
(4) Banyan and Carrot
Roots are not modified for
Prop roots -
Roots of sugarcane which are coming from base of the lower nodes
(1) Stilt Roots
(2) Prop Roots
(3) Storage roots
(4) Assimilatory roots
Find the odd one out-