Find the odd one.
1. Reported the appearance of symptoms of the disease in rice seedlings
2. In 1926
3. Used sterile filtrates of the fungus
4. All of these
Internodal segments of tobacco stems, the callus is actually
Find the incorrect statement.
F. Skoog and his co-workers obeserved that
1. Callus proliferated only if Auxin is there
2. Callus proliferated only if Auxin + extracts of vascular tissue was there
3. Callus proliferated only if Auxin + Yeast extract was there
4. Callus proliferated only if Auxin + coconut milk/DNA was there
Cytokinesis promoting substance was crystallised by
Kinetin term was used for …..by…
Which of the following is not ABA?
Three independent researches reported which of the following PGR?
During mid 1960s, the purification and chemical characterisation of which of the following PGR was performed?
Cousins confirmed the release of a volatile substance from ripened oranges that