Manganese functions in
(1) Splitting of water to liberate oxygen
(2) Transfer of electrones through z scheme
(3) Cyclic Phosphorespiration
For the synthesis of Auxin and activation of carboxylase, which of the following ion is involved?
Copper is absorbed in
(1) Cupric form
(2) Cuprous form
Which of the following is not involved in redox reactions?
For the utilization of Ca++ which of the following is used?
Which of the following is not associated with Boron?
(1) Membrane functioning, utilization of Ca++
(2) Pollen germination, uptake of Ca++
(3) Cell elongation, catalase activation
(4) Cell differentiation, carbohydrate translocation
Molybdenum is not a component of
(2) Nitrate Reductase
(4) Both B and C
Which of the following is not responsible for anion and cation balance?
Which of the following is not involved in water splitting reaction of photosynthesis?
(4) Both A and C
Critical concentration is the concentration of
(1) Any element below which plant growth is retarded but reproduction is not compromised
(2) Essential element below which plant growth is retarded
(3) Beneficial elements below which plant growth is retarded
(4) Beneficial elements above which plant growth is retarded