Manganese is absorbed in the form of
Many enzymes of photosynthesis, respiration and nitrogen metabolism are activated by
Manganese functions in
(1) Splitting of water to liberate oxygen
(2) Transfer of electrones through z scheme
(3) Cyclic Phosphorespiration
For the synthesis of Auxin and activation of carboxylase, which of the following ion is involved?
Copper is absorbed in
(1) Cupric form
(2) Cuprous form
Which of the following is not involved in redox reactions?
For the utilization of Ca++ which of the following is used?
Which of the following is not associated with Boron?
(1) Membrane functioning, utilization of Ca++
(2) Pollen germination, uptake of Ca++
(3) Cell elongation, catalase activation
(4) Cell differentiation, carbohydrate translocation
Molybdenum is not a component of
(2) Nitrate Reductase
(4) Both B and C
Which of the following is not responsible for anion and cation balance?