Plants obtain Iron in the form of
(1) Ferric ions
(2) Ferrous ions
(4) Both B and C
Which of the following has both sulphur and iron?
Which of the following has both Fe and Mg?
(1) For the formation of Ferredoxin
(2) For the formation of Chlorophyll
(3) For the formation of Ribosome
(4) For the formation of Nucleotide
Iron is not associated with
(1) absorbed in the form of ferric ions
(2) It activates Catalase enzyme
(3) It is essential for the formation of chlorophyll
(4) It is not a part of protein.
Manganese is absorbed in the form of
Many enzymes of photosynthesis, respiration and nitrogen metabolism are activated by
Manganese functions in
(1) Splitting of water to liberate oxygen
(2) Transfer of electrones through z scheme
(3) Cyclic Phosphorespiration
For the synthesis of Auxin and activation of carboxylase, which of the following ion is involved?
Copper is absorbed in
(1) Cupric form
(2) Cuprous form
Which of the following is not involved in redox reactions?