Which of the following is not a component of energy related chemical compound in plant?
(1) Magnesium in chlorophyll
(2) Phosphorus in ATP
(3) Carbon in DNA
(4) Both A and C
Which of the following act as an activator for ribulose bisphoshate carboxylase oxygenase?
Phosphoenol pyruvate carboxylase needs which of the following ions for activation?
Nitrogenase needs which of the following ion for activation?
Alcohol Dehydrogenase needs which of the following ion for activation?
For the opening and closing of stomata which of the following ion is important?
Find the wrong one.
(1) Essential nutrient element required by plants in the greatest amount
(2) It is absorbed mainly as nitrite
(3) It is required by all parts of the plants particularly the meristematic tissue and metabolically active cells
(4) One of the major constituents of proteins, Nucleic Acid and vitamins
Nitrogen is mainly absorbed as
(4) All of these
Which of the following form is absorbed for the requirement of Phosporus?
(1) Dihydrogen Phosphate, Hydrogen phosphate
(2) Phosphoric Acid
(4) Phosphic Acid
Phosphorus is not a component of
(1) Cell membrane
(2) Certain Proteins