The initiation of condensation of chromosomal material marks the beginning of
1. S phase
Chromosomal material becomes ……… in the process of chromatin condensation.
The duplication in S phase and has started moving towards opposite poles in Prophase, we are talking about which cell component ?
4. Nuclear envelope
Asters are not
2. Radiate out from centrosomes
3. Present on both the poles
4. Intermediate filament
1. Two asters
2. Spindle Fibres
4. Both 1 and 2
Which of the following cellular components can be seen at the end of Prophase?
1. Golgi Bodies
4. Compact mitotic chromosomes
The complete disintegration of the nuclear envelope marks the
1. Ending of the second phase(stage) of mitosis
2. Start of the second phase(stage) of mitosis
4. Both B and C
Condensation of chromosomes is completed and chromosomes are spread throughout cytoplasm, here we are talking about which phase of cell cycle?
The stage at which morphology of chromosomes is studied very easily would be
Kinetochores are not
1. Formed by spindle Fibres
2. Formed by asters
3. Help in the attachment of chromosomes to the spindle Fibres
4. Disc-shaped structure