Which of the following plays an important role in all metabolic processes not being a major substrate?
(2) Amino acids
Which of the following statements are not wrong?
(1) Biomicromolecules in food cannot be utilized by our body in their original form.
(2) Vitamins are one of the major components of our body.
(3) The process of conversion of simple food substances to absorbable forms is known as digestion.
(4) Digestion is carried by mechanical and biochemical methods of digestive system.
Which of the following is not a part of human digestive system?
(1) Alimentary canal
(2) All glands
(3) Compound stomach
(4) More than one option is correct
Find out the correct statement with respect to digestive system.
(1) Tooth is embedded in socket of jaw bones in humans .
(2) All mammals are diphyodont.
(3) All humans have four types of dentition.
(4) There will be 6 molars in an adult human in upper half of mouth.
If I consider half part of upper jaw and diagonal half part of lower jaw, then how many, incisors will be present?
If I consider half part of upper jaw and diagonal half part of lower jaw, then how many, canines will be present?
If I consider half part of upper jaw and diagonal half part of lower jaw, then how many, molars will be present in an adult man?
The mastication of food is carried out by
(3) Only incisors
Which of the following is incorrect about tongue?
(1) Freely movable
(2) Muscular organ
(3) Frenulum is the mean for attachment to the palate of oral cavity
(4) Presence of papillae at upper surface.
Which of the following is correct with respect to taste buds?
(1) Present on all papillae
(2) They may be found on lower surface of tongue
(3) Location is pharynx
(4) Some projections of tongue has taste buds.